Premium 6-Figure Freelancer Essentials Kit for Notion- The #1 Freelance secret!
Razorpay Link for Indian Users: https://rzp.io/l/DQaAC0yj (60% Parity Price)
The Premium 6-Figure Freelancer Essentials Kit contains a combo of Statement of Work and Proposal Templates which are designed to help you stand out, and close deals faster as a professional in your field.
📝 With comprehensive detailing, you'll show clients that you're serious about delivering high-quality work.
📈 By investing in this kit, you're investing in the success of your freelance business. These templates are used by the 7-Figure agency OWLED that I founded.
📍 What's included?
- Winning Proposal Template
- Scope of Work Document / Project Contract
- Notion Invoicing Template
They are designed to help you streamline your workflow, minimize client disputes, reduce the number of unpaid changes and protect your interests and work - all of which can help you earn more money in the long run.
As a freelancer, having a professional and well-structured contract & invoicing structure can be extremely beneficial - combine that with a winning proposal template, and you're off to a spectacular professional journey.
Here are a few reasons why purchasing this kit is a worthwhile investment:
1. Protects your interests: A well-drafted contract and proposal clearly outlines the terms and conditions of your agreement with the client, protecting your rights and ensuring that both parties are aware of their obligations.
2. Builds trust with clients: Presenting a polished and professional contract, invoice & a download of the work/timelines can help build trust with clients and demonstrate your professionalism and attention to detail. 100% you'll have more
3. Saves time: Using a template allows you to quickly create contracts & proposlas tailored to your specific needs, rather than starting from scratch each time you take on a new project.
4. Increases efficiency: Having a standardized contract/proposal helps streamline the negotiation process and ensures that all relevant information is included in each agreement.
5. Provides a consistent experience: Using a similar template for all your contracts ensures a consistent and professional experience for your clients that helps you build your brand, which can help build and maintain a positive reputation.
6. Better Organisation - All your invoices, proposals and contracts in one place means nothing's ever getting lost, and it's always around you when you need it.
In conclusion, well-designed templates can help you save hours of your precious time, protect your interests, build trust with your clients, increase efficiency & accuracy, and provide a consistent experience.
You'll get a notion link that you can duplicate and save on your personal notion. You'll get a combination of the following at just: